Properties and benefits of Atalia's chocolate
(30 daily grams of at least 70% dark chocolate)
The benefits of chocolate start from its preparation and choice of raw materials, as well as its processing and packaging.
Atalia's cocoa is usually produced at very low temperature, 40 C max, without the addition of artificial colorants or chemical aromas. Apart from cocoa butter no other vegetable fats are used.
All products used in the preparation like hazelnuts, pisachio, olive oil, are all italian and selected with great care.
Since the beginning, we chose not to use palm oil.
The cocoa obtained is all aromatic, like the Trinitario, the Criollo and the National all coming from Central and South America.
The benefits of consuming chocolate are now clear to everyone, with lots of nutritionists suggesting dark chocolate in their diets.
- Antioxidant: flavonoids that are good for your heart
- 11% less likely to have a heart attack
- 25% more likely to have a positive solution to a heart problem
- 23% less likely to suffer a stroke (epic Norfolk)
- Cocoa fights the hypertension
- Fights against stress since it has a lot of magnesium
- Caffeine increases concentration
- Fenitelamine is a natural psychoactive hormone
- Serotonin increases the production of endorfins
- It decreases the level of bad cholesterol and increases the good one.
- In the intestine there are lots of good and bad bacterias. Chocolate, along with the lactic acid fermentation, increases the good bacterias, producing anti-inflammatory substances and improving your general health
- Stops cavities ((University of Boston))
- Quercetin, a molecule recently discovered, stops or at least slows down the process of ageing
- It acts as a purifier of the heart, also for people who suffered heart attacks